nexVortex is a leader in cloud communications for businesses, specializing in high-quality SIP Trunking and Hosted Voice Solutions. We have been delivering commercial service for over 12 years and our focus on delivering an Uncommon Customer Experience has manifested itself in a 99% retention rate.
We have established itself in the marketplace as a channel-centric company which delivers high quality voice services. We do not compete with channel partners via an internal direct sales force - we don't have one.
A key differentiator of our services is that we built, own and operate the service delivery platform which allows to continually innovate, deliver new services, and react to any customer-impacting issue quickly.
Our service portal provides our customers and business partners full visibility and control of their services and our industry leading disaster recovery module is a necessity for anyone concerned about receiving business calls even if their site or systems are down.
Our Services & What Makes Them Different
1). SIP Trunking
- Interoperable with most PBXs
- Certified with Mitel and Avaya
2). Managed SIP Trunking (mSIP)
- Replace PRIs with Confidence
- Delivers QoS with definitive troubleshooting
- Can be delivered over existing internet or a circuit with CoS
- Direct peering with most major carriers
- Voice quality is scored and reported all along call path
3). Hosted Voice
- All features included in single price
- Hosted contact center - included in hosted seat price
- Flexible phone options (rent, buy, re-provision existing)
4). Managed Hosted Voice (mHV)
- A managed service, purpose-built for voice quality
- Voice packet duplication and recombination over dual ISPs (compensates for packet loss to deliver voice quality)
- Managed and delivered by nexVortex (no integration needed)
- Can be deployed in a single ISP (single WAN) configuration with voice queuing and peering when dual WAN not present)
What Else You Want to Know
We have autodetecting disaster recovery included free with every account. You can set multiple fail-over routes by individual DN (or toll-free) to alternate ISPs, alternate PBXs or alternate numbers.
We support multiple methods for handling remote phone E911 to ensure users of our service are protected in various deployment scenarios
Our SIP services can do trunk sharing meaning you can purchase a single plan and use it across multiple locations (save money).
Our user portal is easy to use, our pricing plans are flexible and our billing is real-time.
How We Do It
nexVortex is operationally disciplined and dedicated to delivering Uncommon Service. Our team are experts in:
- Project Management - we have them assigned to work with you to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Experts at provisioning - we can turn many SIP accounts up in 24 hours
- Experts at porting - our team has deep industry experience and knowledge
Hosted Voice Brochure